Upper Deck Rental Agreement
• Rental fee for upper deck is $150 plus a refundable deposit of $25.
• Deck may be rented for two hour blocks of time.
• Electricity, a water spigot and a gas grill are available for use.
• Food and beverages must stay on the upper deck.
• Beverages are limited to non-alcoholic drinks only.
• Please collect and dispose of all trash in the dumpsters in back parking lot.
• Members of OTHS may use the pools at no additional charge.
• Any non-members of OTHS or guest of members who would like to use the pools must pay the highlighted group rate.
• If you have any questions or need assistance, please see the attendant at the Front Desk.
• To schedule your party, please contact Jill Ruppel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-879-1828, ext. 311.
Cabanas can be rented in advance by phone or the day of your visit at the front desk of Old Town Hot Springs. Cabanas are rented on a first-come, first-served basis and there are a limited number of cabanas available each day.
• Semi-Private 10’x10’ cabanas are located on the upper deck above the lap pool
• Cabanas include a table with four chairs as well as two chaise lounges
• Half-day rentals $25: Morning (8 a.m. to 1 p.m.) or Afternoon (1:30 to 8 p.m.)
• Full-day rentals $50
• Available Memorial Day to Labor Day
Important Note: Cabana prices do not include admission. Cabanas are not refundable. Your cabana reservation may be changed to another day at no charge (with at least 24 hour notice before your reservation). In the event a cabana is damaged, vandalized, or excessively dirty, the renter authorizes Old Town Hot Springs to charge the credit card on file (for the cabana reservation) a minimum cleaning/damage fee of $50.
Childcare Rental Agreement
Host your child's birthday party in the Child Care room at the Old Town Hot Springs. Then, head out to the pools for more fun!
The Child Care room may be reserved for parties outside of child care operating hours. Please call or check with the front desk for availability.
Rental fee is $40 for two hours. In addition, a $30 damage/cleaning deposit is due before the party, refundable upon returning the space to its original condition.
When using the pools, non-member guests must pay the regular admission price. Members are no charge.
To ensure the return of your damage/cleaning deposit, please leave the room in the same condition you found it. Cleaning supplies are located under the small sink and in the closet to the right of the front door. If you need assistance finding something, the front desk is happy to help.
Any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask the front desk!
Thanks for choosing the Old Town Hot Springs for your party.
We hope you have a great time!