Though we haven’t met our funding goal just yet, construction is set to break ground this fall with our new Pump House. This state-of-the-art and energy-conscious Pump House is a vital component of our pool reconstruction project and will help keep our pools running for decades to come. Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect:
New Pump House Construction Starts Fall 2022
What is a pump house? The pump house is where all the filtration and pumping equipment is housed. This system enables us to filter and treat all of our water. Our current pump house sits on the backside of the lap pool and will remain in use during the construction of the new building.
Pump House Features:
- 2-story tall building
- Large wrap-around outdoor community mural
- Expansive space for equipment to ensure our ability to maintain the pools and keep our water clean
Initial construction impacts from the Pump House should be minimal but include:
- The Old Fish Creek Falls Rd. parking lot will be closed starting this fall through the end of construction in 2024. There will still be 149 parking spots available in our other lots as well as ample parking for bikes.
- Sorry for the noise! We do anticipate some noise from equipment throughout the construction process.
- All hot pools and lap pools will remain open under pump house construction.
Interested in learning more about the Capital Campaign Project? Visit the links below or schedule a meeting with our Development Team by emailing Pat Carney.
On June 1, Old Town Hot Springs officially hired Wember Inc. as the owner’s representative in the management of our Capital Campaign Project. Wember has represented owners in the project management of capital improvement projects since 2004. Their committed staff...