Flip Flop Fete
Annual Fundraiser Benefiting Old Town Hot Springs
Join friends and supporters of Old Town Hot Springs and the community of Steamboat Springs for our 4th annual Flip Flop Fete. Celebrate the summer season with a night of food, drinks, live entertainment, and a paddle rasise at Old Town Hot Springs. All funds raised at the event will go toward our capital campaign, It’s In the Water.
- When: Thursday, June 15th – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Where: Old Town Hot Springs
- Food: Appetizers, Dinner, Drinks
- Attire: Steamboat Fancy & Flip Flops
- Who: Friends and Supporters of Old Town Hot Springs
Free childcare will be available for attendees in our Childcare Center.
The 2023 Flip Flop Fete will raise funds for the Old Town Hot Springs Capital Campaign It’s In The Water.
Goals of the Capital Campaign
Old Town Hot Springs’ Capital Campaign aims to improve our health and wellness offerings to our members, guests and the community. Benefits of the capital campaign include:
- An expanded pool footprint to allow access to more of our community.
- A new 25-yard Lap Pool with eight lanes, gutters, and a diving board.
- A shallow depth Community Pool that will be used for swim lessons, aquatic physical therapy, aquatic exercise, and more!
- A new hot soaking pool to help with the demand of the hot springs.
- A new kiddie splash zone and shade area
Emcee Susie Wargin
Susie Wargin is the official emcee of this year’s Flip Flop Fete! Susie is an Emmy winner, broncos radio personality, podcast host, realtor, runner, cyclist, mom, and fan of OTHS.
Prepare for some belly laughs as legendary local comedians and actors poke fun at OTHS and our town’s shenanigans at this year’s Flip Flop Fete.
We will invite all guests to raise their paddles as the MC calls out increments of money ($100, $250, $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 and $10,000). Our goal is complete participation – it is not a competition. The paddle raise is a fully tax-deductible donation.
Flip Flop Fete 2023
"*" indicates required fields
Thank You to Our 2023 Sponsors
McCreight Progressive Dentistry
The Commons Food Hall
Kathy & Brad Iversen
Anita & Jack Trautman
Elaine & Doug Wilwerding
Becky & Larry Lamb
Larson Family Fund
BOK Finanical Private Wealth
Landmark Consultants, Inc
Mountain West Insurance & Financial Services
Native Excavating Inc
Aspen Tree Service/ SavATree
B & K Distributing
Carol & Russ Atha
Glas Deffryn Ranch
Jane & Bud Romberg
Northwest Data Services
Steamboat Architectural Associates
Storm Peak Brewing
The Green Company
Twin Enviro Services