American Red Cross: Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies. Successful students will receive a certificate for Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED valid for two years.
- Where: Old Town Hot Springs (136 Lincoln Ave., Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487)
- Cost: $90 (CPR classes are non-refundable as there are limited spots, and classes almost always fill up)
- Class Details: American Red Cross Course Name: Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED
- CPR – Short for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, CPR training teaches a particular series of techniques which are designed to assist victims in need. Our helpful videos and photographs will illustrate the entire process, offering you a complete understanding. This is not CPR for the Professional Rescuer.
- First-Aid – Think of First-Aid as a complete toolkit to handle all of the most common medical emergencies. Our course module will introduce you to all of the tools involved and the best way to implement them for patient safety and health.
Old Town Hot Springs offers CPR and first aid classes at certain times throughout the year. There is no age requirement.
- Wednesday, August 31 – 5:00-9:15pm