Last updated: April 3rd, 2022
Old Town Hot Springs (OTHS) respects the privacy and confidentiality of individuals who visit the OTHS website located at www.oldtownhotsprings.org.
1. Collection of Your Personal Information
OTHS’s mission is the non-profit center for health and wellness, providing recreation and education in aquatics and fitness for our members, guests, and community. To do so effectively, this website facilitates your sending of personally identifiable information to OTHS and third-party vendors, such as:
- Contact details (e.g., name, address, email, telephone number, which may include third party emergency contact information),
- Personal details (e.g., date of birth)
- Financial and transaction data (e.g., purchase history, account information, shipping and billing information, including credit card information, etc.),
- Online identifiers (e.g., IP address, Browser Type, Device IDs, referring website, page visits, the date and time of visit, diagnostic data, etc.),
- Cookie related data as described below.
The provision of any such information by you is completely voluntary, however, we may not be able to provide the service you require without certain information
2. Tracking of Your Personal Information
3. Use of Your Personal Information
OTHS routinely collects, compiles, and reports statistics and information reflecting the use of the OTHS website to enhance services, improve marketing and promotional efforts, and generate reports on trends, interests, and behavior.
While we take reasonable measures to ensure the security of the personally identifiable information you provide through this website, we cannot guarantee the security of the information provided over the internet or stored in our databases. Your transmissions are, therefore, at your own risk.
4. Retention of Your Personal Information
5. Changing and Deleting Your Personal Information
You may request that OTHS change or delete your personal information from the OTHS database by submitting a detailed description of the desired action to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. Please note, after OTHS processes a change or deletes your personal information from active OTHS systems and databases, it is possible that non-active residual copies of your information may still exist in OTHS systems and on archive or backup media.
6. Electronic Newsletters
You may choose to receive promotional or marketing information from our web site oldtownhotsprings.org. We adhere to a strict opt-in policy and will only contact you if you specifically requested to receive information from our corporation via email, paper form or website registration.
Opt out: You may choose to not receive promotional or marketing information from our web site oldtownhotsprings.org or organization by editing your email profile online. Please note our online subscription database is for email marketing programs only. To opt-out from all communications including direct mail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Governing Law
8. Questions and Concerns
9. Third-party Vendors
The following is a list of current third-party vendors that may either directly or indirectly collect information from you. Please review the relevant privacy policies for further information on how each third-party handles your personal information.