Old Town Hot Springs is a not-for-profit organization and members are subject to and agree to the terms of the articles and bylaws of the organization.
- Family is defined as a spouse and dependents who are under the age of 24. Cousins, grandparents, hired help, nannies, etc. are not eligible. OTHS reserves the right to confirm family status and age.
- Memberships paid in full are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation of an annual membership paid monthly will incur additional fees.
- Regular membership cannot be converted to group membership without expiration or cancellation of regular membership first.
- Only one membership change per contract period is allowed (ex: adding a spouse to a single adult membership to create a couple).
- Membership freezes are not available.
- Valid Old Town Hot Springs key tags are required to enter the facility. Key tag sharing may result in banning, suspension and/or membership termination per organizational rules.
- Memberships are non-transferable or sharable.
- Prices and availability of membership, admission, services, programs, and rentals are subject to change at any time.
- Membership Meetings: membership entitles me to one vote per membership type at any membership meeting, which I may exercise in person, or by a written proxy that I provide to the Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to such meeting. If I do not appear at the membership meeting in person, or by written proxy, I hereby grant my proxy to the OTHS Board President.
Included in your Membership:
- Fitness Center: Weight Machines, Free Weights, and Cardiovascular Equipment
- Spring-fed Mineral Pools:
- Four hot pools and Lap Pool
- Shallow Pool, Kiddie Pool and Deep End are open seasonally
- Member Locker Rooms including sauna
- Climbing wall
- Group Exercise classes
- Discounted Guest Admission
Additional fees for the following:
- Waterslides (open seasonally), swim lessons, childcare center, massage, personal training, specialty programs, food and drinks, community room or deck rental, towel rental, parties, and climbing equipment rental
- Metered sales (private swim lesson five packs, childcare 10-hour packs)
- Metered products can only be used by the member on whose account they were purchased for.
- Can only be used by current members with no balance due.
- Discounted Guest Admission
- Annual Locker Rentals
- Rented lockers may be opened by Old Town Hot Springs at any time to ensure a healthy and safe environment. An Old Town Hot Springs lock will be provided and must be used.
- Unrented lockers are only available for day use and will be opened and contents disposed of nightly.
- All memberships billed monthly via credit card or bank draft must have correct account information on file and sufficient funds. Memberships will be placed on freeze immediately if drafting of dues is unsuccessful.
- Membership dues and account balances are collected on the 1st business day of the month.
- Old Town Hot Springs reserves the right to bill for past due membership dues and account balances.
Maintenance, Repairs, Construction and Renovation:
- Old Town Hot Springs will make a good faith effort to keep all facilities and equipment in good working order. At times, it will be necessary to close areas of the facility and/or equipment to allow for maintenance, repairs, construction and/or renovation. OTHS will not provide compensation for facility or equipment use lost due to maintenance, repairs, construction and/or renovation.
- Old Town Hot Springs will not sell personal data. We reserve the right to use and share any information to investigate illegal conduct or violations of the membership agreement, to comply with legal process, to assist law enforcement agencies, or if we believe in good faith it is required by law. We reserve the right to share personal data with our third-party vendors.