- Family is defined as a spouse and dependents under 24. Cousins, grandparents, hired help, nannies, etc. are not eligible
- Memberships paid in full are non-refundable
- Any cancellation of membership will incur additional fees
- Regular membership can not be converted to group membership without expiration or cancellation of the regular membership first
- Only one membership change per contract period is allowed (ex: adding a spouse to a single adult membership to create a couple)
- Membership freezes are not available
- Valid Old Town Hot Springs key tags are required to enter the facility. Key tag sharing will result in banning, suspension and/or membership termination per organizational bylaws.
- Memberships are non-transferable or sharable.
- Prices for membership, admission, services, programs and rentals are subject to change at any time.
- Membership Meetings; By attending the annual meeting, members have the right to cast their own vote to elect members of the board of directors. As the bylaws require a quorum of members to be present in order to hold a valid vote for board members the Old Town Hot Springs employs a presumptive proxy. Members, who do not specifically request to assign their vote to another member, will have their proxy automatically assigned to the board president. *To assign your vote to another member, stop by the front desk to sign and return a proxy within 24 hours of the scheduled meeting.
Included in your Membership:
- Fitness Center:
- Weight Machines
- Free Weights
- Cardiovascular Equipment
- Spring-fed Mineral Pools:
- Four hot pools and Lap Pool
- Shallow Pool, Kiddie Pool and Deep End are open seasonally
- Member Locker Rooms with Saunas
- Climbing wall use
- Group Exercise classes
Additional fees for the following:
- Swim lessons, personal training and specialty programs
- Room rental, towel rental, swim suit rental, climbing equipment rental
- Member priced massage for self and Discounted Guest Admission
- Annual Locker Rentals, Child Care and Waterslides and WIBIT (Open Seasonally)
- Rented lockers may be opened by Old Town Hot Springs at any time to ensure a healthy and safe environment
- Unrented lockers are only available for day use and will be opened and contents disposed of nightly
- All memberships billed monthly via credit card or bank draft must have correct account information on file and sufficient funds. Memberships will be placed on freeze immediately if drafting of dues is unsuccessful.
- Membership dues and account balances are collected on the 1st business day of the month
- Old Town Hot Springs reserves the right to bill for past due membership dues and account balances whenever it see fits.
Maintenance, Repairs, Construction and Renovation:
- Old Town Hot Springs will make a good faith effort to keep all facilities and equipment in good working order. At times, it will be necessary to close areas of the facility and/or equipment to allow for maintenance, repairs, construction and/or renovation. OTHS will not provide compensation for facility or equipment use lost due to maintenance, repairs, construction and/or renovation.
Code of Conduct:
- The Code of Conduct, staff directions and facility rules are to be followed by members and guests at all times.
- Violations of the Code of Conduct, disobeying staff directions and/or not following facility rules can result in banning, suspension and/or membership termination per organizational bylaws.
- You hereby irrevocably release, consent and allow OTHS and its agents to use your photograph/likeness/voice, as it pertains to your participation with OTHS, in any manner for promotional efforts without expectation of any reimbursement in connection with its use.