From health care to health.
We are proud to work with UCHealth to provide physical therapy and aquatic therapy services, healthy lifestyle education, and physical exercise programs. Many of these services and programs are free to the community and do not require an Old Town Hot Springs membership to participate.
UCHealth SportsMed Clinic
UCHealth SportsMed Clinic offers physical therapy and aquatic therapy services at the Old Town Hot Springs. You do not need to be an Old Town Hot Springs member to participate.
- 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday & Wednesday**
- 10:00 am – 6:30 pm Tuesdays
- 8:00 am – 4:30 pm Thursdays
To schedule an appointment, call the UCHealth SportsMed Clinic at 970-871-2370 and indicate that you would like an appointment at Old Town Hot Springs. Once you have an appointment, please arrive on time and check in at the front desk at Old Town Hot Springs.
To learn more, please visit the UCHealth SportsMed Clinic website.
*Hours and days subject to change. Please call the UCHealth SportsMed Clinic directly for current hours.
** Aquatic therapy appointments are currently only on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Symptom check, as well as a temperature check, will be performed prior to the appointment.
- Staff and patients are required to wear masks at all time, even during physical exercise.
- Patients will be asked to wash/sanitize their hands at the start of the appointment.
- Virux disinfecting will occur between each patient.
- Please follow the Old Town Hot Springs Routt County Public Health Order Business Mitigation Plan.
- If you arrive early, please wait outside the Old Town Hot Springs facility until your appointment time.
Partners in Health Programming
Healthy lifestyle education is in collaboration with experts at UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center and Old Town Hot Springs. Check back often as we offer monthly programming on a variety of topics such as physical fitness, nutrition, disease prevention, health, etc.