Please note the following requirements:
- Due to liability, parents and guardians are required to remain on the premises
- Sign children in and out at each visit. Children will be released only to the person who brought them, unless otherwise specified at check in
- We need a medical release form filled out upon arrival for each child before he/she can stay at the OTHS Childcare Center.
- Reservations are not required.
- Minimum age: 2 months
- Maximum age: 10 years
- Reservations are not accepted but we do have a finite capacity.
- Toys available for use will be easily cleanable, non-porous, with smooth surfaces.
- Outside toys and items are discouraged.
- Childcare Attendants will evaluate a child for any noticeable COVID-19 symptoms and if a symptom is present, the child will not be allowed to stay at the center.
- Childcare Attendants will continuously sanitize and disinfect hard surfaces during and after their shift.
Hours are currently in flux due to staffing. Please call the Front Desk to confirm open hours. 970-879-1828
Monday – Friday
8:15am – 1:45pm & 4:00pm – 7:00pm
8:15am – 11:15am
Cost Per Child
**To check your existing punch card, log into your Members Portal and under My Account>My Packages you will see a Childcare Punch Card. To utilize your Punch Card, please check in with the Front Desk when you arrive.
Childcare Attendant Trade Program
Old Town Hot Springs offers individuals the opportunity to work off membership dues by working in our Childcare Center. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information. Trade workers must be 18 years or older to participate in the program. The work can be physical at times so disabilities and or injuries could limit your eligibility. All potential trade workers must consent to a background check. Old Town Hot Springs reserves the right to deny trade work based on the results and findings of the completed background check.